During Tuesday’s Current trade, Shares of Zendesk Inc (NYSE:ZEN), gain 0.20% to $20.53.
Zendesk, Inc. (ZEN) declared that Mikkel Svane, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chair of the Board of Directors, and Adrian McDermott, Senior Vice President of Product Development, will present at the Canaccord Genuity 35th Annual Growth Conference at the InterContinental hotel in Boston, Massachusetts.
Zendesk’s presentation is planned for Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 8:00 a.m., Eastern Time. A live webcast and an archive version will be accessible for six months. Both will be accessible by visiting Zendesk’s investor website at investor.zendesk.com.
Zendesk, Inc., a software development company, provides software as a service customer service platform for organizations. It provides single customer service interface to organizations to manage all their one-on-one customer interactions; track and predict common questions; and provide a seamless path to answers. The company’s platform also enables organizations to gather customer data and engage with customers based on the insights the data provides; and offers tools for organizations to understand their customers and track the efficiency and effectiveness of their customer service.
Shares of Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ:SIAL), inclined -0.02% to $137.99, during its current trading session.
Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Reports Q2 2015 Sales Of $697 Million And Adjusted Diluted EPS Of $1.01.
Q2 2015 Results (all changes are against the comparable period in 2014)
- Stated sales were $697 million contrast to $701 million in the second quarter of 2014. Sales grew organically by 8%, and changes in foreign currency exchange rates reduced sales by 9%. Recent acquisitions raised sales by 1%.
- By business unit, organic sales growth was 6% in Research, 8% in Applied and 11% in SAFC Commercial.
- Stated diluted EPS was $0.98 contrast to $1.11 in the second quarter of 2014. Adjusted diluted EPS (not taking into account $4 million of pre-tax merger-related costs in the second quarter of 2015) was $1.01. Changes in foreign currency exchange rates reduced second quarter 2015 adjusted diluted EPS by $0.17. Not taking into account this impact, adjusted diluted EPS would have been $1.18, an enhance of 6% from the comparable period last year.
Q2 2015 RESULTS:
Stated sales for the second quarter of 2015 were $697 million, essentially flat from the same quarter in 2014. Organic sales growth in the quarter was 8%, but changes in foreign currency exchange rates reduced sales by 9%. Acquisitions raised sales by 1%.
Stated sales of the Research business unit ($340 million in sales, 49% of overall sales) declined by 5% from the second quarter of 2014 due to an 11% reduction in stated sales caused by changes in foreign currency exchange rates. Organic sales growth was 6%. All three segments (Academic/Government/Hospitals, Pharma and Dealers) and all major geographies (Total Americas, EMEA and APAC) contributed to organic sales growth during the quarter.
Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, a life science and high technology company, develops, manufactures, purchases, and distributes various chemicals, biochemicals, and equipment products worldwide. The company provides chemical products, reagents, and kits and services are used in scientific research, counting genomic and proteomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development, and diagnosis of disease; and as key components in pharmaceutical, diagnostics, and high technology manufacturing. It offers media and critical raw materials for industrial cell culture, contract manufacturing services, pharmaceutical safety testing services, and organometallic precursors for semiconductor manufacturing.
Knowles Corp (NYSE:KN), during its Tuesday’s current trading session gained 0.11% to $18.87.
Knowles Corporation (KN), a market leader and global supplier of advanced micro-acoustic solutions and specialty components, declared results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015.
The following highlights the Company’s financial performance on both a GAAP and supplemental non-GAAP basis. The Company provides supplemental information regarding its gross profit, operating expenses, earnings before interest and income taxes, adjusted earnings before interest and income taxes, net earnings and diluted earnings per share, in addition to other metrics, on a non-GAAP basis that excludes stock-based compensation in addition to certain intangibles amortization expense, restructuring, production transfer costs, and other charges which administration considers to be outside our core operating results. Non-GAAP results are not presented in accordance with GAAP and may not be comparable to similarly titled non-GAAP information offered by other companies. Non-GAAP information should be considered a supplement to, and not a substitute for, financial statements prepared in accordance with GAAP. A reconciliation of GAAP to non-GAAP results is attached to this press release.
- Revenue for the second quarter of 2015 was $240.9 million contrast with $281.0 million stated in the same period one year ago.
- Gross profit for the second quarter of 2015 was $56.6 million contrast with gross profit of $33.8 million stated in the same period one year ago. Non-GAAP gross profit for the second quarter of 2015 was $65.7 million contrast with non-GAAP gross profit of $82.1 million stated in the same period one year ago.
- Loss before interest and income taxes for the second quarter of 2015 was $12.7 million contrast with a loss before interest and income taxes of $44.0 million in the year ago period. Current period results comprise $9.9 million from amortization of intangibles, $5.2 million in production transfer costs, $3.6 million in stock-based compensation, and $3.0 million in fixed asset impairment charges.
Knowles Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells products and components to the mobile communications, consumer electronics, medical technology, telecommunications infrastructure, military, aerospace, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Mobile Consumer Electronics and Specialty Components. The Mobile Consumer Electronics segment designs and manufactures acoustic products, counting microphones, speakers, receivers, and integrated modules for the handset, tablet, and other consumer electronic markets.
Finally, RingCentral Inc (NYSE:RNG), gained 0.40%, to $20.14.
RingCentral, Inc. (RNG), a leading provider of cloud business communications solutions, recently declared financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2015.
Second Quarter Highlights:
- Revenue raised 34% year-over-year to $70.7 million; subscription revenue raised 35% year-over-year to $64.4 million.
- Total annualized exit monthly recurring subscriptions grew 35% year-over-year to $274.6 million.
- RingCentral Office® annualized exit monthly recurring subscriptions grew 48% year-over-year to $205.4 million.
- Net monthly subscription dollar retention: overall over 99% and RingCentral Office over 100%.
- Non-GAAP subscription gross margins improved 5.3 points to 75.1% in Q2 2015 from 69.8% in the same period a year ago.
RingCentral, Inc. provides software-as-a-service solutions for business communications primarily in the United States. The company’s products comprise RingCentral Office, a multi-location, multi-user, enterprise-grade communications solution that enables employees to communicate through voice, text, HD video and Web conferencing, and fax on devices, counting smartphones, tablets, PCs, and desk phones for businesses that require a communications solution; RingCentral Professional, an inbound call routing service with text and fax capabilities primarily for smaller businesses; and RingCentral Fax solution that provides Internet fax capabilities, which allow businesses to send and receive fax documents without the need for a fax machine.
This article is published by www.wsnewspublishers.com. The Content included in this article is just for informational purposes only. All information used in this article is believed to be from reliable sources, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, or reliability with respect to this article.
All visitors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks before making a purchase decision.
Information contained in this article contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, counting statements regarding the predictable continual growth of the market for the corporation’s products, the corporation’s ability to fund its capital requirement in the near term and in the long term; pricing pressures; etc.
Any statements that express or involve discussions with respect to predictions, expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, aims, assumptions, or future events or performance may be forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on expectations, estimates, and projections at the time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which could cause actual results or events to differ materially from those presently anticipated. Forward looking statements may be identified through the use of such words as expects, will, anticipates, estimates, believes, or by statements indicating certain actions may, could, should/might occur.